Perfumed oils in water Neutralizer / Deodorizer for use after the carriage of FISH OIL eliminating unpleasant smells and odors from tanks previously carrying heavily smelling cargoes (for example fish oils or turpentines). . One liter of product RXSOL-20-2042-210 will neutralize one liter of FISH OIL. This will also remove trace hydrocarbons and help to improve permanganate times.
Biodegradable and water Rinseable.
Fish Oil (2nd cleaning procedure)
Fish oil should never be washed hot (varnish formation) Fish oil is an oxidizing oil and through reaction with oxygen the atmosphere it dries and hardens.Tank cleaning should be executed as soon as possible after discharge. Avoid higher temperatures (e.g. steaming) and heated cargoes in adjacent tanks.
1. Butter worth the tank 2 hours with cold/ambient (max. 30°C.) seawater and pump the waste water without any delay continuously out. Check if the tank is free of sediments before starting to clean as per step 2 and 3.
2. Flush the tank and line system shortly with fresh water to remove the sea water residues .
3. Prepare the following cleaning solution in fresh water.
- 0.4% RXSOL CTC-VOLC or alternatively .
- 0.4% RXSOL CTC-VOLC .
- 2.5% Sodium or Potassium Hydroxide .
- 5% P3 RXSOL-20-2042-210 Butter worth the tank 2.0 hour by recirculation. If Caustic is used the cleaning temperature should be not higher than 60°C.
4. Butter worth the tank 1 hour with hot seawater (70- 80°C).
5. Flush the tank with fresh water.
6. Ventilate, mop and dry the tank .
RXSOL-20-2042-210 ( NEUTRALIZER / DEODORIZER ) Biodegradable and water Rinseable
Spraying – Canbe used either by means of spraying, circulating or soaking with rags. NOTE ::: 1 to 2 liters of product is sufficient for one 400 m3 tank. ( 1 - 10 % dose )
Injection – no
SOAKING ::: 100 % ( Also possible to soak cotton rags in Careclean Air Fresh and leave them in the tank for several hours. )
Re-circulation – Make a 1 - 5% solution with fresh water in the tank, heating the mixture to 50 oC and re-circulate through betterworth machines for at least 3 hours, after which betterworth the tank for at least 3 hours with 50 oC sea water, followed by one hour at 85oC. Check during final washing at the pump stack drain for smell. Fresh water rinse and blow dry. If there are other Acrylate tank, then make an adequate amount of solution at the beginning for transfer between tanks, “spiking” the solution at each tank with additional RXSOL-20-2042-210(150 liters).
- Use a strainer at the pump stack when circulating any solution.
Tank Lining – Stainless / Zinc / Epoxy / Phenolic / Mild Steel
If the smell is caused by insufficient cleaning, the tank should be re-cleaned. Insufficiently cleaned tanks may cause rejection by the surveyor.
Before entering the tank after treatment, it should be thoroughly ventilated.
ph ::: 6.5 - 8
Density ::: 1.01 g/cm3
Flash Point ::: None
Physical State ::: Liquid