Drilling starch is non-ionic corn, custard and potato-based polymers for use in all water-based drilling, fulfillment and incitement liquids. Drilling starch is widely utilized as an added substance to keep the drainage of soil filtrates into the wells in a wide range of water-based drilling liquid frameworks by expanding the consistency of the drilling mud and diminishing the liquid misfortune via fixing the dividers of the Borehole. Fantastic biocide added to oppose against bacterial and enzymatic corruption.
Uses of Drilling Starch
- Drilling Starch is widely utilized as a part of oil well drilling to diminish the liquid misfortune.
- Effective in an extensive variety of make-up water, including high hardness and high saltiness saline solution.
- Oil Well Drilling Starch is utilized to balance out rheology and to decrease the channel cake penetrability.
- Oil Well Drilling Starch keeps the boring tool cool and grease up, expel the stone sections or bore cuttings from the drilling territory and transport them to the surface.
- Oil Well Drilling Starch gives wellbore strength through filtration control.
Dubichem chemicals international is a leading supplier, manufacturer and exporter of Drilling starch in UAE, Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Turkey, Singapore, India and the Middle East. for any queries mail us at email@example.com and for more related products visit www.dubichem.com